Scott Prospect WFS Goggles
The Prospect WFS possesses the same great features than the Prospect goggle. It is equipped with a WFS roll-off system featuring a 50mm film for a large field of vision even in the muddiest conditions.
New is, that the canisters can be clipped directly on the Works pins of the lens which makes their installation much easier and less time consuming. It takes almost no effort as there are no tools required. It also makes the switch from roll-off to tear-off simple and fast. The improved, transparent anti-stick grid offers a better field of vision, an easier installation in the canisters, a better sliding on the lens and a better sealing with the lens at the top.
The Prospect is a new highlight among MX goggles and has never been on the market like this before. It gives the rider a maximum field of vision due to the extra height of the lens. In addition, it features an innovative Scott lens lock system that makes the lens stay in the frame no matter what impact is coming from outside.
To avoid slipping of the goggle, it is equipped with an extra wide, no-slip silicone strap. This strap together with articulated outriggers, highly contribute to the improvement of the helmet integration.
Scott Prospect Goggle features:
- Click On Canisters. No need for tools, no need to waste time; simply click the canisters onto the works pins and ride!
- Anti-stick Grid with Mudflap - The anti-stick grid with an integrated mud-flap provides a clear view throughout the entire ride
- Scott TruView single WORKS lens with 4 pins. Scott TruView lenses are lightweight and block 100% of harmful UV rays.
- NoFog™ Anti-Fog Lens Treatment, our lenses undergo a permanent No Fog™ treatment process to prevent condensation and fogging.
- Scott Fit System for optimised face fit
- Scott's revolutionary Lens Lock System
- Articulated outriggers
- NoSweat 3.2 face foam
- Extra wide 50mm no-slip silicone strap
Scott Prospect Goggle what's in the box:
- Microfibre Goggle Bag
- 2 Rolls of Film
- Removable Noseguard